ChatGPT is the latest and one of the most powerful AI language model based chatbot that has arisen on the horizon. ChatGPT appears to have taken the imagination of all internet users by storm. It is powerful and fantastic, as also scary. At the same time, it gives answers to almost anything under the Sun and represents an existential threat to search engines.Google is coming up with Bard, an experimental conversational AI service powered by LaMDA.
ChatGPT is bringing forward new issues and challenges. As new applications are being built on ChatGPT, Artificial Intelligence is beginning to be a central part of our day-to-day life. ChatGPT offers convenient answers to a wide variety of questions.
Legal nuances pertaining to ChatGPT have been elaborately dealt by Dr. Pavan Duggal, international renowned expert and authority on Cyberlaw and Artificial Intelligence Law, Advocate, Supreme Court of India and Chief Executive of Artificial Intelligence Law Hub, in his books entitled “ChatGPT & Legalities”, “GPT-4 & Law” and “Superintelligence & Law“
This book seeks to sensitize readers, in a layman’s language, to some of the complicated legal nuances, aspects and perspectives and also policy and regulatory issues that ChatGPT has begun to start throwing up.
This book further aims to sensitize users as to what specifically they need to be careful of, from a legal and policy standpoint, when they are using ChatGPT. This book aims to empower ChatGPT users and also to caution them about some of the intrinsic pitfalls that are awaiting for them as they start using ChatGPT.
This webpage seeks to explore evolving legalities concerning ChatGPT, with such legalities newly coming up and evolving with each passing day and the connected developments as they are unfolding.
GPT-4 & Law
In addition, Chief Executive of Artificial Intelligence Law Hub has also authored a book entitled “GPT-4 & Law”.
This book has sought to highlight in layman`s language some of the complicated and complex legalities and legal, policy and regulatory nuances that GPT-4 is throwing up.
This book is further going to give you an idea of how these legal issues are going to potentially be evolving and developing in the coming times and why there is a need for law-makers and governments and also all stakeholders in the AI ecosystem to deal specifically with the legal and policy nuances and prospects thrown up by GPT-4.
This book is the first book of its kind, that elaborates the legalities and legal nuances of GPT-4.
This book is also an important step towards contributing for the further evolution and growth of AI legal jurisprudence.
This book seeks to identify the legal, policy and regulatory nuances, issues and aspects pertaining to Superintelligence as are currently visible. We need to appreciate the fact that Superintelligence is in the process of evolution and hence, since Superintelligence hasn’t yet arrived, it is impossible to predict with absolute accuracy, the legalities connected therewith.
This book could start the discussion and debate on the legalities pertaining to Superintelligence. Humanity needs to act as a race and start working together, rising above their parochial interests to deal with the legalities of this new kind of Superintelligence which could endanger human life and civilization.
ChatGPT & Legal Issues
- Here’s why ChatGPT raises issues of trust https://www.weforum.org/
- ChatGPT Creator OpenAI Bolsters Legal Ranks as Issues Grow https://news.bloomberglaw.com/
- ChatGPT, what are the biggest issues the legal industry faces in the future?” https://wardblawg.com/
- Coping With ChatGPT https://www.insidehighered.com/
- Legal and Regulatory Issues https://accessmedicine.mhmedical.com/
- BIG DATA, PRIVACY, AND THE LAW: HOW LEGAL REGULATIONS MAY AFFECT PR RESEARCH https://instituteforpr.org/
- Legal issues related to AI according to ChatGPT https://www.michalsons.com/
- As ChatGPT takes the world by storm, professionals call for regulations and defences against cybercrime https://www.channelnewsasia.com/
- What is “ChatGPT”? Is “ChatGPT” Safe and Legal? https://www.linkedin.com/
- ChatGPT – legal challenges, legal opportunities https://www.fieldfisher.com/
ChatGPT & Legal Industry
- ChatGPT — A Threat or Aid to The Legal Industry? https://www.casefox.com/blog
- ChatGPT and AI Will Advance Efficiencies in the Legal Industry https://news.bloomberglaw.com/
- How ChatGPT Could Impact Law and Legal Services Delivery https://www.mccormick.northwestern.edu/
- Generative AI Is Coming For the Lawyers https://www.wired.com/
ChatGPT and Some Wrong Answers
- AI Hallucinations: The Ethical Burdens of using ChatGPT https://medium.com/
- ChatGPT’s answers could be nothing but a hallucination https://cybernews.com/
- A Multitask, Multilingual, Multimodal Evaluation of ChatGPT on Reasoning, Hallucination, and Interactivity https://www.researchgate.net/
- Got It AI Develops AI to Identify and Address ChatGPT Hallucinations for Enterprise Applications https://insidebigdata.com/
- The hidden danger of ChatGPT and generative AI | The AI Beat https://venturebeat.com/
- Google issues warning for anyone who uses ChatGPT as it can lead to ‘hallucinations’ https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/
- The new ChatGPT clones from Google and Microsoft are going to destroy online search https://www.businessinsider
- Google issues urgent warning over ChatGPT after millions race to use AI chatbot https://www.thesun.co.uk/
- Hallucination (artificial intelligence) https://en.wikipedia.org/
ChatGPT & IPR
- Warning of Intellectual Property Violations in ChatGPT https://www.hklaw.com/
- Plagiarism or the intellectual property risk behind the creation of ChatGPT https://www.tellerreport.com/
- Intellectual Property in ChatGPT https://intellectual-property-helpdesk.ec.europa.eu/
- ChatGPT – can the AI generated content output be protected by copyright in the UK? https://frblaw.com/
- Key Steps to Protect Your Intellectual Property and Reduce Risk if Your Employees are Using Artificial Intelligence Chatbots https://www.orrick.com/
- Don’t Get Sued For A Sentence: Navigating The Evolving Intellectual Property Landscape With ChatGPT https://www.mondaq.com/
- Artificial Intelligence (Chat GPT) and Copyright Laws in India https://www.legalservicesindia.com
- ChatGPT and the AI Act https://policyreview.info/
- If My AI Wrote this Post, Could I Own the Copyright? https://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org
- If My AI Wrote this Post, Could I Own the Copyright? https://bcghendersoninstitute.com/
ChatGPT & Malware
- Hackers are already abusing ChatGPT to write malware https://www.axios.com/
- ChatGPT Is Pretty Good at Writing Malware, It Turns Out https://gizmodo.com/
- ChatGPT Creates Polymorphic Malware https://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/
- ChatGPT is enabling script kiddies to write functional malware https://arstechnica.com/
- How ChatGPT can turn anyone into a ransomware and malware threat actor https://venturebeat.com/security/
- The growing influence of ChatGPT in the cybersecurity https://techwireasia.com/
- As new AI ChatGPT earns hype, cybersecurity experts warn about potential malicious uses https://www.cbc.ca/
- Cybersecurity, strategy, risk, compliance and resilience https://www.ey.com/
Other Issues Relating To ChatGPT
- Here’s why ChatGPT raises issues of trust https://www.weforum.org/
- Employers Should Consider These Risks When Employees Use ChatGPT https://news.bloomberglaw.com/
- The 6 biggest problems with ChatGPT right now https://www.digitaltrends.com/
- How ChatGPT can be used for CyberCrime https://cybera.io/insights/
- How Cyber Criminals Are Leveraging ChatGPT to Commit Crimes https://www.solvereone.com/
- Criminals are using ChatGPT to create malware https://tribune.com
- Criminals Are Using ChatGPT To Conduct Phishing Schemes, Cyber Attacks https://www.tech360.tv/